Your First Step: Placing an Order at Daco Jaw
It’s the busiest time of the year to shop, and just like placing an order for your favorite holiday gift, it’s just that easy placing your order with Daco Jaw. Quality workmanship and experienced engineering go into every chuck jaw and accessory we stamp our name on, and you can expect the same seamless service when placing an order from Daco Jaw—you have our guarantee. From initial product design to the shipment date, our team works with you in mind.
Here’s How it Works
- Browse Standard Stock Inventory Online — Our standard inventory is available for online viewing only at dacojaw.com. We offer a broad, economically priced in-stock and custom order selection including:
- Assorted Manual Chucks
- Assorted Power Chucks
- Collet Pads
- Collet Pad Top Jaws
- HOWA Power Chucks
- Kitagawa Power Chucks
- Matsumoto and Seiki Power Chucks
- PBA, SMW, and Rohm Chucks
You can also view our Kitagawa Workholding Systems Index here.
Send Us Your Custom Order Manufacturing Specifications — When it comes to customer service, we strive for excellence. At Daco Jaw, we have the capabilities to fit your unique needs. If your workholding requirements require intricacies outside of our standard stock, we are equipped to engineer and process your order to keep you moving forward.
2. Contact Our Team – To place your standard stock or custom order, please call us at (800) 989-1664 or email us at email@example.com with your purchase order, including your product and shipping specifications. You can expect to receive a quote from one of our sales representatives within one to two business days.
3. Your Order Ships – All orders are shipped via UPS. The incurred cost for the freight will be invoiced from Daco Jaw as noted from UPS. Our team is also committed to fulfilling the workholding needs of operations overseas. International shipping rates apply. If you are placing an order from our standard product inventory you can expect same-day or next-day shipping. For custom soft jaws expect two to three weeks, or four to six weeks for custom hard jaws.
The grip and bite that won’t let go. Daco Jaw. Made in the USA.